Pages

Best RPG games for PC and online

I love all kinds of RPGS. I played every type of best RPG games ever created. Main types of RPGS that I was playing while on the PC, console systems, or pen and paper RPG. I think they are the three main categories, where you can play RPG. Some of these categories can be divided into subcategories. For example split category single player RPG-based, online RPG, massively multiplayer online RPG, free RPG, etc. There are so many categories and subcategories of RPG that he can make it very difficult to pick the best RPG games for a specific niche. Today I would like to focus on what I consider to be some of the best RPG games for PC.


Best computer RPG games
I played a lot of PC RPG and MMORPG in my day. I would therefore like to draw up a list of the best RPG PC games that I played. In general I really like playing an MMORPG, traditional PC RPG and any popular RPG series. Here are some examples for each category that I enjoyed playing with for years.


MMORPG
World of Warcraft is an MMORPG of all MMORPG. I can honestly say I like World of Warcraft when I started playing it. However, the fact that everyone I knew had it got me interested. I Gutted it out and stuck with the game on a couple of years and really grew to like it. He has ten bazillion subscribers and well established as the number one MMORPG in the world. It is definitely one of the best RPG games there, if not the game.


Warhammer Online-the war was sold as a potential killer WoW when it came out. It's definitely not, but he brought a new MMORPG more PvP-oriented game is alive and well and probably is a better alternative than World of Warcraft, if you're looking for a new Fantasy MMORPG PvP-oriented.


Dark age of Camelot, DAoC was a game that got me into MMORPGS. It was a decent PvE, but was completely focused on PvP end game that is my big focus with MMORPG. One thing they better than any other game so far was their PvP, and using the system, the three parties. Using three different parties for players to more easily and better balance on each server. It also allowed for a ton of fun and various make-ups for classes and groups of people to play. Even as an old, DAoC still great MMORPG.


Best RPG games for PC
Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic-I love the Star Wars universe and it was groundbreaking, game for LucasArts. This allowed you to really play a Jedi how would you like to play them. He also gave you a choice whether you wanted to go to the light side or dark side, and you paid a consequence either. It spawned a sequel, as well as games that have been created for that era. BioWare and LucasArts are currently working on an MMORPG based on the original game entitled, Star Wars: the old Republic (TOR). I predict this will be one of the best online RPG games ever.


Diablo-some people may not consider a true RPG Diablo. I definitely think he has all the elements of RPG, but at its core, it likely feels and looks much more action-based. Diablo can play solo on your computer or network with a small group of friends. So it was multiplayer online role-playing games, but he had a lot of the same framework, which makes the MMORPG.


Final Fantasy is a game series is arguably the most successful and best RPG game series of all time. Final Fantasy has always been a huge success in the United States and Japan. They have tons of games for PC, but also for consoles as well. Final Fantasy XI is also a very popular MMORPG that was for several years now and still going strong.


May & Magic-I will always have a soft spot for series may & Magic. I first played may & Magic on my Apple IIe, when I was a little kid. Since then, I can't say I've played every single game in the series and a spin-off series, but I played a lot of them. It is one of the best RPG games for PC, I grew up playing. Unfortunately he did not keep the same after that many years ago, but he was a steady seller since its inception. I get a bit of nostalgia, every time I see is the name of the game.


Overall – best computer RPG games
Selection of the best RPG games for PC will greatly depend on the type of player you are, and what type of games you like. I know many of my choices are that other people find some of the best RPG games ever. World of Warcraft and Final Fantasy series is one of the most popular and most iconic games of all time. There are also many other big RPG that doesn't make my short list.


What do you think are the best RPG PC games ever?


Check out Free Online Games Rpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...